MV Transportation Inc., the largest and most experienced American-owned transportation contracting firm in the USA, is searching for a Automotive Technician for our Batavia, Illinois division.
The Automotive Technician will perform routine maintenance and repairs on all fleet vehicles, The Technician is required to diagnose, inspect, and change or repair defective components, sub-components, and systems on all fleet vehicles.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
• Maintains, adjusts, and/or repairs all vehicle systems components.
• Perform all aspects of preventative maintenance
• Performs related duties, as required.
• Must be a least twenty one (21) years of age.
• Must be willing to work second shift
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Have or be able to obtain a class "B" Illinois CDL license (we will help get)
• Must pass and maintain a DOT physical and drug screen
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision
Apply in person at:
1896 Suncast Lane
Batavia, IL 60510
630-406-5124 Ext 104
Please visit us at www.mvtransit.com to submit your resume and learn more about our company.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.