Nancy Grace tells father of missing boy he's been found alive hi - FOX 32 News Chicago

Nancy Grace tells father of missing boy he's been found alive his basement

Posted: Updated:
(WJBK) - Charlie Bothuell IV was overcome with emotion when he spoke with reporters shortly after learning his 12-year-old son, who had been missing for nearly two weeks, was found alive.

When police were conducting the search at the apartment complex Wednesday afternoon, the boy's father was doing an interview with talkshow host Nancy Grace. He was in the middle of that interview when he apparently first learned his son had been found alive in the basement of their Detroit townhome.

Fox 2's Andrea Isom shows us his reaction.

VIDEO: Watch the video in the video player above to watch. Video comes courtesy of CNN/Nancy Grace.  

Twelve-year-old Charlie Bothuell had been missing since June 14.

After being found, the boy was taken to receive any medical care he might need. The extent of his injuries, if any, was not made know.

Charlie Bothuell IV says he will see his son Thursday, and the boy is said to be with his biological mother at the hospital.
  • Download the FOX 2 Apps


  • FOX 2 News Five-Day Forecast
Powered by WorldNow

205 N. Michigan Avenue
Ground Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
Station Operator: (312) 565-5532
Newsroom: (312)565-5533

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices