Ritter Technology is seeking a Lubrication Engineer to join our Chicago, IL office. We are a leading distributor of fluid power products and services and we offer our customers an extensive product line of over 50 leading manufacturers. Our services meet the needs of our customer's industrial application requirements for fluid power connectors, custom hydraulic and pneumatic hose and hose assemblies, lubrication, and fluid power generating systems.
We are headquartered in Western Pennsylvania and employ approximately 160 employees in multiple locations in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Michigan.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
• Design lubrication systems to job requirement specifications and customer satisfaction
• Work with our Systems group in Wisconsin to design hydraulic systems for customer requirements
• Prepare and create schematic drawings in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
• Create and implement test procedures and documentation
• Purchase job materials through the company ERP system, Tribute
• Achieve working knowledge of the full Parker Hannifin line of industrial fluid power products
• Maintain detailed customer project files via software and hard copy storage systems
• Work with our Outside Sales team to help design lubrication and fluid power systems that best fit customer requirements
• Successfully participate with a team of technical professionals, providing advice on engineering issues and procedures for process improvements
Skills and Experience for this position include (but are not limited to):
• Minimum of Associate Degree in Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology
• Troubleshooting skills in mechanical and fluid power engineering, production, maintenance and installation of machinery
• Development of technical documentation
• Customer relationship management
• Proven time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks, Microsoft Office products, and experience using various web browsers
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life and AD&D insurances, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, and an opportunity for advancement.
Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and CHI-ENG noted as the subject.
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.