The successful retail store ikram in Chicago is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper.
Responsibilities include day-to-day bookkeeping (entering and reviewing sales, dealing with accounts payable and accounts receivable, reconciling accounts and credit card and bank statements, data entry, filing, etc.), some human resources management, administration and involvement in daily activities of the retail operation from shipping and receiving to order, and supply chain management to sales and inventory management.
• A four-year college degree is REQUIRED.
• Candidates should have a minimum of two years of accounting experience.
• Successful candidates will be highly organized, detail-oriented, thorough, responsible and efficient. Strong verbal and written skills are also required.
• Extensive experience with Windows 7, QuickBooks Pro, and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as general computer skills.
• Candidates must be located in Chicago, and must not be presently in school or have other part or full-time obligations.
• Candidates must be able to keep company matters strictly confidential.
We offer excellent employee benefits including health and dental insurance.
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.