Pluralsight is the leader in online training for serious developers and IT admins. The company, which landed on Inc's 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list last year, started in 2004, moved online in 2008, and today boasts 350,000 users in more than 120 countries.
We're looking for positive, passionate people who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a vibrant culture, competitive pay and loads of other perks. We currently have an opening for a Digital Content and Community Manager, who will be responsible for managing and growing a high traffic blog, 600,000+ Facebook following and 200,000+ Twitter network, among other communities.
The Digital Content and Community Manager will build and execute a clearly defined content strategy across all relevant channels.
• Develop and maintain blog and social media content calendars with input from key internal stakeholders to create an engaging online user experience across all channels.
• Ensure all content meet style guidelines and business objectives. Edit for content/clarity/voice.
• Devise and execute campaigns to increase fan base and engagement across channels.
• Oversee social media advertising initiatives.
• Build and execute an SEO-driven content strategy for the blog.
• Manage optimization and technical aspects of the blog, including SEO, taxonomy, maintenance and internal linking.
• Recruit and manage a team of freelance writers.
• Assist with special content projects, including infographics and white papers.
• Stay on top of the latest social trends to recommend early adoption of relevant new platforms.
• Monitor, audit and assess the effectiveness of blog and social media efforts and adjust the publishing strategy accordingly. Track conversions and communicate ROI to management team.
• Track online conversations about Pluralsight to identify trends, monitor influencers and find opportunities to engage or forge new relationships.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications or related
• At least 5 years of experience managing digital content
• Excellent writing and editing skills; knowledge of AP style a plus
• Proven ability to produce content that drives traffic and engagement
• Demonstrated experience growing a fan base and running campaigns on social media channels
• High attention to detail, strong news judgment and commitment to quality control
• Experience with content management systems, basic HTML, web analytics, social media management tools and SEO
• Passion for technology and education
• A self-starter who excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Proven leadership skills
Apply online at https://pluralsight.mytribehr.com/careers/view/15
Submit Cover letter and resume. Please provide links to 2-3 online writing samples or upload clips as part of cover letter.
View this listing here: http://bit.ly/1fh3jxd