MasterGraphics provides innovative 2D and 3D design solutions that maximize productivity. Our solutions include CAD software programs from Autodesk®. We are looking for a high energy, high activity Sales Representative to help grow our design and digital prototyping software and services business within the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry. Celebrating our 64th year of business, MasterGraphics is a well-established, solid organization with unlimited business opportunities.
About the Opportunity:
- Product set: Selling will focus on Autodesk's suite of industry-leading CAD and Digital Prototyping software tools along with installation, training and business consulting services.
- Target Customers: Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) clients with design data needs. This territory is 40% farming existing accounts, 40% hunting for new business and 20% following up on qualified leads generated by our New Business Development team.
- Territory: This position will be based in our Rolling Meadows, IL office and will cover a territory throughout Northern Illinois.
- Maintaining a client network within the AEC community and uncovering business opportunities through prospecting, networking and outreach activities
- Developing long-term relationships and establish MasterGraphics as a trusted technology business partner
- Recommending solutions that enhance the customer's design data process, and closing the deal
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- At least two (2) years of recent outside, B2B sales experience where sales is the primary function of your role
But that requirement alone isn't enough to make a successful candidate. Candidates most likely to move forward in the interview process will have sales experience and success, industry knowledge and familiarity with products that are related to this position. Additional qualifications we're looking for include:
- Experience selling design software solutions and related services. Selling CAD software solutions (such as Autodesk or Solidworks) is preferred, but experience selling other kinds of technology will be considered.
- Experience selling into the AEC industries
- Knowledge of industry processes (ir: BIM / AEC)
- Successful experience prospecting for new business
- A proven track record of sales success.
- Selling to end customers (vs. a distributor channel) and representing a solution set of products and services (vs. just standalone products)
Base salary + uncapped commission potential
- Full benefits: health, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance; short-term disability program; paid vacation, sick time and company holidays; retirement savings programs
- All equipment and training as well as reimbursed expenses (including reimbursement of mileage and sales-related expenses)
- The support of a highly experienced team of successful peers, sales management, sales engineers and marketers, along with MasterGraphics' 64 years of experience and name recognition
We've established exceptional customer loyalty and a reputation as a true business partner over the past 60+ years. Come establish your career with MasterGraphics as we write history in our next decade.
MasterGraphics is an equal opportunity employer.
For additional information and to apply to this position, please visit us at www.mastergraphics.com/careers.
View this listing here: http://bit.ly/1cLnBeE