We're looking for an HR Generalist to hold down the fort at one of our coolest websites, Officite. Officite is changing the dental industry by creating websites and marketing campaigns for dentists. Now, next time you're looking for a dentist you can get online. Our sites have patient reviews to make sure the dentist is legit, emails so you don't have to sit on hold, and maps so you won't get lost on your way to the appointment.
The ideal candidate is a sharp, motivated self-starter who takes initiative, works independently and approaches work with a positive can-do attitude.
Skills we need you to bring to the table:
- HR, HR, HR. We want someone who knows the nitty gritty. You need to be able to identify key HR issues, outline strategic alternatives, and recommend action plans in order to improve business results.
- You'll be teaming up with the HR team in LA. We need someone with strong communication who isn't afraid to tell it like it is in a positive, productive way.
- Employee communications and team/morale building initiatives. You are going to have to participate in Theme Fridays, in office putt-putt tournaments, and much more. No grouches allowed. Bonus points for coming up with your own ideas too.
- Recruiting experience. We're a growing company and we need a Generalist with an eye for talent who wants to recruit for the team.
- Bachelor's degree and/or PHR certification. We're looking for a smarty pants.
- Passion, problem solving, and teamwork.
What you can expect from us:
- A great learning experience. You'll be reporting to and working directly with the CEO of Officite, as well as the Internet Brands Director of Human Resources.
- A fun, friendly work atmosphere where hard work and innovation is rewarded.
- Exposure to a fast-paced, growing industry.
- A competitive salary and benefits package so you can pay the bills.
- Work with the Director of Human Resources to identify key HR issues, outline strategic alternatives and recommend action plans in order to improve business results.
- Support performance management efforts for meeting business objectives.
- Help create processes to make Officite run like a well-oiled machine and policy administration to get the team on board.
- Welcome in our new recruits, on-board new hires, and bid farewell by processing departures.
- Work with hiring managers and IB recruiting staff to recruit for open positions and facilitate the selection of top-notch candidates.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=964
Check us out! www.officite.com and www.internetbrands.com
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite's innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands' network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.