Evisionit Media is looking for a hard-working, fun-loving marketer to jump on the bandwagon of a quickly growing independent digital agency. We've built a culture centered on the idea that the best people will always produce the best results. We meet with clients on "the porch," instead of a boardroom. We brainstorm in "the den" and we take calculated risks at "the card table." We are obsessive about collaborating, and when the dust settles, everyone walks away energized, and proud of what they've done today.
We love what we do, and expect you do too. If you're the right candidate, you will be a passionate marketer who thoroughly understands the digital landscape. You must be a creative problem-solver and detail fanatic. All other knuckleheads need not even try.
We're searching for a digital marketing director who can guide their teams by fostering key ideas for use in our clients marketing programs. You'll develop conceptual frameworks for principal client strategies, as well as act as a key component in developing relationship, marketing capabilities and effective marketing strategies through collaboration. You'll be working with a fun, energetic, and talented team of digital channel managers.
Sound like you? We want to hear from you!
• Act as focal point for internal cross-functional teams and as a liaison to client teams;
• Develop business within the context of existing client project work;
• Contribute to strategy-oriented intellectual capital for clients as well as internally
define recommended approach and scope and manage execution of strategy planning projects for clients;
• Contribute to formal methodologies for approaching major strategic issues, leveraging existing Envisionit intellectual capital and concepts;
• Serve as an account team partner in aligning marketing productivity with broader business goals and objectives;
• Develop and present new business proposals to existing and new clients;
• Build a team environment amongst account staff and other departments;
• Lead & manage the channel managers on the marketing team;
• Participate in hiring of new employees;
• Develop effective relationships with clients and other groups across the agency
• Four year degree (with a business focus such as Statistics, Economics, Finance or Marketing) - Master's degree (preferred)
• 7-9 years of business experience in marketing consulting, advertising or interactive
Expertise within the digital environment and in aligning marketing strategies with business needs.
• In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing and customer care)
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects across internal teams
• Proven leadership record with strong client relationship skills
• Strong familiarity with the digital environment
• Teamwork and collaboration-oriented
• Detail and results oriented
• Flexible and able to multi-task
• Commitment to learning
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit Media and to submit your resume: http://www.envisionitmedia.com
Envisionit Media is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Envisionit Media. Enjoy your agency.™