The EDM Department Inc. is a manufacturing solutions provider based in Bartlett, IL that specializes in Electronic Discharge Machining (EDM) as well as Micro and Nano machining applications for the Aerospace, Defense, Medical, and Telecom industries. More information is available on our website at www.edmdept.com.
EDM Department Inc. is seeking a full time Bookkeeping & Billing Technician
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Keeping record of financial transactions using QuickBooks computer software (invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts).
• Managing accounts receivables and accounts payables. Reconciling and balancing accounts.
• Sending invoices to customers based on guidelines provided by Company's President and keeping track of invoices sent, payments received/not-received.
• Taking care of office and shop supply purchases and inventories.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a degree in accounting or finance or equivalent years of experience in this field.
• Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, English mastery is required.
• Be extremely thorough and organized, pay close attention to all the details
• Be capable of making decisions independently and knows when to seek assistance
• Be a self-starter with the ability to complete assigned tasks with little or no supervision
• Be capable of multi-tasking at all times
• Have an outgoing, professional and pleasant personality
Experience in a fast paced manufacturing or sales environment is preferred. Candidates must be proficient in all aspects of QuickBooks and MS Office.
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply for this position. Please contact us by phone at 630-736-0531 or email at the address listed above. If emailing a resume, please send it as an attachment. Qualified applicants will be asked to schedule an interview with us at our location in Bartlett, IL.
Respond to this ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/acc/4163252610.html