WebToMed, a leading provider of medical website development and Internet marketing services, seeks an experienced HTML developer. Ideal candidate will be responsible for developing new websites and managing existing projects. A strong existing online web development portfolio is a must.
Candidate must meet the following qualifications and be experienced in the following areas:
- Expert knowledge of XHTML, CSS, table-less layout, and jQuery
- Ability to hand-code XHTML
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Minimum of three years experience focusing on website development
- Strong website usability and content organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep timelines and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or other formal training
- Experience with content management systems
Why apply at WebToMed:
- Work with established and successful Internet professionals
- Succeed in a rewarding and fun business environment
- Develop new skills and exercise creative talents
- Receive competitive compensation and bonuses
- Enjoy attractive benefits and medical coverage
We're looking for a team member that is able to work well in a group setting, as well as independently. Ideal candidate should be detail oriented with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills. Candidates should provide a link to an online website development portfolio or links to samples of previous work and selected candidates may be tested for proficiency during interview process.
Resume, link to online design portfolio, and salary history should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crystal Lake Marine is in seek of a energetic, career minded individual who can work within all facets of the boat upholstery industry.
Dillon Transport, a financially stable and growing trucking company is seeking a hands-on supervisor.
JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. is seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator.