Title Cabinet Maker
Department(s) Wood Shop
Reports to Wood Shop Supervisor
Fabricate parts from shop drawings and supervisor direction.
Summary of essential job functions
• Good knowledge of woodworking tools & machinery
• Good knowledge of cabinetry & other various wood structures/products
• Experience working with laminates
• Experience in manufacturing and assembly
• Ability to take accurate measurements
• Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
• Able to give feedback for continuous improvement of product
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy in all work with ability to produce good quality work
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
• Able to work overtime/weekends when required
• Must be a team player
• Manual handling knowledge (lifting required)
1-5 year minimum experience required
Physically able to lift materials (50lbs or more)
Bi-lingual a plus (English/Spanish)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Opto International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Wood Dale, IL
Compensation: $15 - $17 per hour, full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.