Creation Technologies is a Global Top-50 and North American Top-10 Electronics Manufacturing Services provider. Creation is an ISO certified contract manufacturer of electronic assemblies located in the northwest Chicago suburbs.
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
• Leading new product launch activities. Manages and schedules new product launches as well as coordinating tasks and resources for the launches.
• Manufacturing process development (i.e. generation, control and distribution of process documentation).
• Act as a liaison between all internal and external parties on product and customer specific engineering issues. Develop, establish and maintain internal customer focused team relationships. Provide direction to Engineering Support functions within the Product Engineering group.
• Responsible for sustaining engineering activities, including but not limited to engineering changes, product cost reduction, product quality improvement, interface with Test Engineering for test process development, specification of component alternates for Purchasing and managing the applicable areas of the MRP/business system for customer BOM/AVL control.
• DFx analysis and failure mode analysis.
• Technical diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferable.
• Minimum 3 years electronics manufacturing and/or development background.
• Experience with Aegis CircuitCam design software a definite asset.
• Must have detailed electronic component knowledge.
• Should have project management knowledge.
• Extended knowledge of industry accepted manufacturing, quality and technical standards (IPC, ISO, JIT, Lean etc).
• Above average communication skills (written and verbal).
• Must be able to seamlessly switch focus as priorities change in an extremely dynamic and fluid environment.
• Must be able to work within a Lean Manufacturing environment
We offer an impressive benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401K, etc.
Submit resumes in confidence or apply in person.
People & Culture
1475 S. Wheeling Road
Wheeling, IL 60090
FAX: (847) 215-8787
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.