Authorities: Revere Saudi man no longer a person of interest - FOX 32 News Chicago

Authorities: Revere Saudi man no longer a person of interest

Posted: Updated:

(MyFoxBoston.com) – The man whose apartment was searched hours after the bombings says he's been cleared of any wrongdoing.
    
FBI and ATF agents took computers from the Ocean Avenue apartment in Revere Monday night.
    
The Boston Herald reports that federal authorities told Revere police the unnamed 22-year-old Saudi Arabian national who lives there is no longer a person of interest.
    
The man's 20-year-old roommate was also questioned for hours. He told the paper he understands the situation and they were happy to cooperate.
    
There is no official comment so far from federal authorities.

Powered by WorldNow

205 N. Michigan Avenue
Ground Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
Station Operator: (312) 565-5532
Newsroom: (312)565-5533

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices