Pangea Real Estate is a real estate management and acquisition company located in Chicago. Our mission is to be the best property managers on the continent. We are accomplishing our mission by incorporating technology and excellent customer service to all units under management.
The company was started in early 2009 and has grown to over 7,000 apartment units under management during that time. We are passionate about what we do, and we expect candidates to be like-minded and motivated about getting things done.
Pangea Real Estate is searching for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates to work as Leasing Agents. Successful candidates will be expected to hit the ground running, learning the processes, customers, and techniques that will enable them to contribute to the continued success of Pangea. Successful candidates will be self-driven and highly motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct unit showing with prospective tenants;
- Meet and exceed monthly leasing targets
- Work evenings and weekends as needed to show units;
- Navigate, update, and work effectively in PropertyWare software environment;
- Any projects or additional duties as requested.
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
- 2-year Associates degree highly desired
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Willing to work very hard, and work nights and weekends when needed
- Access to reliable automobile - REQUIRED
- Background checks will be run as this position deals with cash and potential high stress
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base pay will start at $11 to $13 an hour, commensurate with qualifications and experience, with the opportunity to earn a leasing bonus up to $500/month (but $200/month on average).
To apply, respond to this ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/rej/3649722948.html