TITLE: Head Performance (Speed & Agility) Coach at Westmont Yard
LOCATION: 233 W 63rd St, Westmont, IL
JOB DESCRIPTION: Plan and deliver group, semi-private, and private sessions that engage the athlete and move them positively toward their desired goals. Responsible for building rapport with parents of the athletes trained on a regular basis to keep them informed and continually renewing participation in Westmont Yard programs.
v Work week consists of:
o Schedule and weekly hours dependent on workflow
o Must be available to work until 9:00pm or until closing and some weekends
v Maintain high standards of business ethics.
v Conduct semi-private and private sessions according to Standards of Operation.
v Communicate with parents of athletes being trained on a regular basis to report progress, build rapport and get referrals.
v Complete Daily Action Items (DAI Sheet) each day to report information, including:
o Injury Issues
o Parent Rapport Efforts
o Parent Concerns/Questions
o Potential Renewals/Completed Renewals
o Referrals from Athletes/Parents
v Participate and successfully pass all Performance Coach Curriculum modules
Profile of Performance Coach
1. Must have a nationally accredited personal training certification
2. College Graduate with degree preferred
3. Ability to project energy and motivate others
4. High School or College Athlete preferred
5. Must be physically fit and able to perform athletic movements
6. Must enjoy working with children on an individual and group basis
7. Professional image and rapport building skills
8. Possess good time management and organizational skills
9. Aggressive in pursuit of business and personal advancement
10. Motivated toward continued personal development