Join the nation's premier provider of wellness solutions and services to employers and healthcare companies. WellCall, Inc. is committed to helping people create healthy changes through early detection screenings, education, individualized coaching, and targeted custom intervention programs.
WellCall is seeking Health Educators and Health Screeners for our onsite screening and education events.
Health educators should have:
• Knowledge of cholesterol, blood pressure, glucose, and bodyfat/BMI measurements
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree (related field preferred)
• Professional presentation and excellent communication skills
• Experience in the health education or medical field (2 years+ preferred)
• Experience in coaching for behavior change (not required)
Compensation will be $30- $40 per hour based on training and experience.
We are seeking Medical Assistants, EMT's, Paramedics, & Nurses to assist with the screening process as described below.
Health Screeners should be proficient with the following skills:
• Performing finger stick blood collection for testing (Experience with CardioChek preferred)
• Taking manual blood pressures
• Performing test for Height/Weight and Waist Measurements
• Have professional presentation and excellent communication skills
Two years experience in the medical field or EMS is strongly preferred.
Compensation will be $20- $30 per hour based on training and experience.
These positions are contractor per diem- on an as needed basis. The events are ideal for medical personnel looking to supplement income as we have flexible scheduling.
You can visit www.wellcall.com to learn more about us. No Calls Please! Please apply to this position by submitting your resume in response to this email. Please do not submit through website.