Would you like to be a part of Lollapalooza?
The LollaShop is Lollapalooza's exclusive Pop-Up Shop located at 332 S Michigan Ave (at Van Buren St) launching to be an extension of the festival outside of the festival ground, providing the public with a Lollapalooza experience before and during the festival. The Shop will include T-shirts and branded items offered in the festival grounds, T-shirt signings with some of the festivals most sought after performers, capsule collections and brand experiences by retail partners, after-parties with festival performers, as well as fashion and music focused events.
When: July 26- Aug 6th Time: Flexible
****Must be 21 or older***** Compensation: Paid $$ Required Qualifications:
• We are looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic candidates with knowledge of current retail trends and styles.
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 yr. retail experience, preferably in electronic or department store retail sales and/or customer service
• Strong written, verbal persuasion (soft sales) and interpersonal skills • Proficient use of PC computer programs and iPad knowledge
• Must be a "people person"
• Open availability, flexibility, and reliability are a MUST! • Deliver outstanding customer service
• Resolve customer issues
• Process payments
• Participate in outside sales activities and events needed
• Retail experience preferred.
• Under the direction of a store manager, work at a fast pace in a dynamic environ- ment accomplishing the following responsibilities
• Learn, understand, and implement, policies, and procedures
• Drive sales forward
• Maintain exemplary customer service
• Must be able to move or lift heavy items weighing up to 30 lbs
Please contact & include your resume and contact information in email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT LINE AS: LollasShop Associate Positions