Also in the Job Shop:
Hospitality Public Relations Account Manager / Account Director (Chicago)
Isabelli Media Relations - Greater Chicago Area
Isabelli Media Relations (IMR), a modern boutique specializing in high level, traditional and social media strategies for the restaurant, travel and lifestyle industries, is adding to its growing team of talent. We are currently interviewing for a full-time account director and or a full-time account manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing media relations campaigns for a select group of high-profile clients.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bring 3-5+ years of experience working in media relations for the hospitality, travel and lifestyle sectors, showing proven editorial placements and relationships with journalists at regional and national news outlets
• Fully navigate all major social media platforms, with an eye for emerging trends and a high comfort level with integration and content creation
• Demonstrate superior writing/presentation skills
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with openness to an untraditional approach to agency structure and methods
• 401K plan , 4% match, profit sharing
• Health Insurance , dental, vision
• 15 days of paid time off a year + 12 paid holidays
• Cell phone and internet monthly reimbursement
• Year-end bonus
Team members will have an opportunity to work with some of the country's finest industry leaders and be part of an exciting period in the agency's development.
Isabelli Media Relations is the premier, modern boutique agency offering high level public relations and social media services for the restaurant and travel industries.
Isabelli Media Relations was founded in response to a need in the marketplace for a multi-dimensional, modern boutique approach. An approach that relies on the creation of attentive, specialized campaigns that creatively marry what we love about traditional efforts -- events and promotions, glossy magazine spreads,chunky print articles and coveted air time -- and what we know about online and social media -- that every day, it becomes an evermore powerful vehicle to reach your audience.
Please cut and paste the items listed below in a body of an email when replying to this post.
1 cover letter
4 salary history
5 salary requirements