Language Stars, the leading provider of early childhood foreign language education, is a rapidly growing educational organization that offers play-based, full immersion foreign language programs in Spanish, French, German, Italian and Mandarin Chinese for children ages 1-10. We currently teach over 9,000 students each week, helping them move toward proficiency in a foreign language, build cognitive skills and have fun at the same time! Our dynamic, native-speaking teachers immerse our students 100% in the target language through our FunImmersion® curriculum, comprised of games, music & movement, art projects and many other engaging activities. We focus on a young child's "Window of Opportunity" to absorb a foreign language naturally, and we track the progress of each child. We offer our FunImmersion® programs in 14 Language Stars language centers, 8 satellite centers and over 100 public and private schools in the Chicago and Washington D.C. metropolitan areas and are expanding to new regions.
• The Enrollment Specialist will be the voice of Language Stars on in-bound and out-bound phone and email communications. (S)he will manage the inquiry process and support enrollment management throughout the region.
• Key Areas of Focus include (but are not limited to):
o Inquiry Management and Fulfillment
i. Convert incoming phone calls to enrollments and free classes
ii. Manage inbound web inquiries through the enrollment process, starting with an immediate outbound call
iii. Make outbound calls to potential customers who previously contacted Language Stars
iv. Manage templates, databases, and enrollment systems
v. Transfer incoming internal calls to the appropriate team member
vi. Help design and manage daily reports of inquiry activity
vii. Offer input to the overall inquiry system and help bring a fresh perspective to existing and developing processes and systems
• Driven by our Mission and motivated to impact how young American children learn foreign languages
• Eager to work within a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial company
• Prior experience in a selling and communications role, ideally with an educational services program.
• Experience with customers and strong customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and leadership potential
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Docs, Outlook and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
• The Enrollment Specialist Position is 20 hour per week position, with potential to extend or transition into a career- focused, indefinite full-time position based on performance and Language Stars business needs.
Compensation & Benefits:
• $10 per hour plus results-based bonus, paid monthly
• Tremendous professional growth potential
How to Apply:
Please visit www.languagestars.com/careers and apply through our website
Language Stars is an Equal Opportunity Employer