Here on the How To segments, we tend to use a wide variety of tools to accomplish a lot of different tasks. But now Jeff Lee from Mechanical Heating & Cooling is going to show you what he considers to be the aspirin of all tools -- WD-40.
Unlike conventional tools, this one isn't made of steel that can rust away. As a matter of fact, it prevents rust. There are only about 2000 things that this handy little tool can do so we better get started.
This little can of liquid gold can;
· Remove hard water spots from mirrors
· Remove tea stains from counter tops
· Prevents rust on most anything metal
· Lubricates hinges and latches on anything
· Removes grease from tools and grease stains on almost anything
· Removes crayon stains on TV screens
· Removes doggie doo from Tennis shoes
· Cleans lime stains from toilet bowls
· Eliminates all kinds of squeaking noises
· Lubricates heat register vent covers
· Unfreezes door locks in the winter time
Now This may have seemed like a commercial for WD-40, but it is truly an amazing tool and you can even download a list of the 2000 things it does right from WD-40.com .
205 N. Michigan Avenue
Didn't find what you were looking for?