Pensacola Key Phrase Sweepstakes Rules
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal residents of IL, IN, & WI who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations Inc., owner of television station WFLD-TV and WPWR-TV ("Sponsor"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The giveaway begins at 5 AM Monday December 9, 2013, and ends Friday December 27, 5 PM, local time. Entries must be received by Friday December 27, 5 PM, local time.
4. To enter, a 15 second commercial spot will air on WFLD-TV, Fox 32 Chicago starting on December 9 to December 27 at random times during the day. The spot will contain a ‘key phrase'. Go to either Fox 32 Chicago's homepage: www.myfoxchicago.com, or Fox 32 Chicago's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/foxchicagonews, and follow all instructions in the contest section to complete the online entry. One entry per valid e-mail address per day for the duration of the contest period.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WFLD's giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. The winner will be chosen at random on Monday December 30,2013.
7. One (1) winner will receive two (2) roundtrip coach class plane tickets to Pensacola, Florida (provided by United Airlines & Pensacola International Airport). A five night stay at a Gulf front condo property (provided by Gulf Blue Vacations). A $75 gift card to the Grand Marlin Restaurant (provided by the Grand Marlin Restaurant). A downtown historic Segway tour of Pensacola for two (provided by Emerald Coast Tours). A 12 month subscription to the Island Times newspaper (provided by the Island Times). And a "Welcome to Pensacola Beach" ad in Splash Magazine.
The retail price of the entire prize package is $3200.00. The prize is supplied by Pensacola Beach.
Rules and restrictions:
Gulf Blue Vacations – Valid one year from date of promotion. Not available May 22, 2014 – August 2, 2014. Offer not valid with any other promotions and is subject to availability.
Air travel is in the form of a travel voucher.
Pensacola International Airport will provide a travel voucher on United Airlines for travel to Pensacola valued at up to $1000 as a sponsorship promotion with the Pensacola Beach campaign. Once ticketed, no refund or credit on remaining balance will apply. Travel may be non-refundable, non-transferable once ticketed and all travel must be completed by December 31, 2014.
Reservations are subject to availability and must be made 30 days in advance. Changes and cancellation fees may apply. Schedules and markets are subject to change without notice. Holiday blackout dates may apply.
8. The winner will be notified by email or phone call on or about December 30, 2013. The winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and a W-9 federal tax form and claim the prize in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion within 7 days of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and W-9 federal tax form, and claim the prize within the designated time period, the Sponsor will select an alternate winner if, in the Sponsor's reasonable discretion time permits.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available at www.myfoxchicago.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WFLD-TV, Fox 32 Chicago, 205 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601, through December 30, 2013.
15. For a list of the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after December 30, 2013 to WFLD-TV, Fox 32 Chicago, 205 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
18. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entry information is provided to Sponsor, not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind related to this giveaway."